The Outdoor Thinking Co. is an expedition & bushcraft company, catering for all groups of people up and down the UK.
About the role
You’ll be responsible for delivering bushcraft workshops, ranging from shelter building to leading tomahawk sessions.
You’ll be leading six different activities over two weeks in August 2021, three one week & three the second week.
Pay: £14 per hour (contract/freelance)
- Setting up the workshops and packing up after.
- Making sure customer satisfaction is to a high standard.
- Leading & instructing different activities
- Briefing participants about safety and logistics
- Complying with the company’s health & safety policy and risk assessments
- Recording accidents/incidents and writing incident reports
- Ensuring pastoral care and welfare of the group is a priority
- Working with children
- First Aid trained
- Public Liability insured
To apply, please see your CV with the job title as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org